Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Humblest Apologies...

Hey y'all. I know I promised you a lot of awesome content, but LIFE happened over the last couple weeks, and when picking my battles among all of them, sadly the blog lost. I'll still be posting, just more sporadically and (hopefully) with shorter posts. I know, right? I'm all too aware of how long-winded I can be, believe me! =) Again, I will keep the content coming, but until I get a more solid schedule ironed out and have a better feel for how things are gonna go over the next few months, I'll only be writing twice a week. If I can. Hopefully, you'll keep checking in for the new content, and I will announce new posts on Facebook, so stay tuned for what I hope will be more good, solid content that you can use in your kitchen, and maybe even your life.

Thanks for listening, everyone. Keep on Grokkin!!!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! Feedback is always welcome in my cave. So treat this section like a bookstore: Browse, get comfy, sip some coffee (or bone broth, if coffee ain't your thing). But you wouldn't shout or drop f-bombs in a bookstore, would you? I hope not. So please, no profanity or typing in all caps (it's the online equivalent of shouting). Anyone breaking these rules or posting spam will be banished from the tribe. Thank you! =)