Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome to the Cave!

Hey y'all! Welcome to my cave. I'm happy to (finally) bring you Grok Chick, a collection of recipes, tips, and information about all things cooking and living Primally. For more in-depth info on who I am, what I'm about, and what this blog is about, check out the 'About' and 'Food Philosophy' links above. If you're not interested in any of that fluff, and just wanna dive right into the food, click the 'Recipes' link. The list will be short for now, since this is after all a newborn blog, but it'll be growing quickly, I can assure you!

So kick back, look around, and tell me what you think, especially if you try a recipe. Whether it rocked your world or not so much, I want to hear about it! And if you make changes or your own substitutions that make the dish even better, let me know; I'm always looking for ways to improve my cooking and use new techniques- and don't worry, I always give credit when due. =)

Thanks for visiting my cave, and Grok on!!! =)

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! Feedback is always welcome in my cave. So treat this section like a bookstore: Browse, get comfy, sip some coffee (or bone broth, if coffee ain't your thing). But you wouldn't shout or drop f-bombs in a bookstore, would you? I hope not. So please, no profanity or typing in all caps (it's the online equivalent of shouting). Anyone breaking these rules or posting spam will be banished from the tribe. Thank you! =)